Thursday, July 9, 2009

What a Week

Well Tuesday nights "All Star" game didn't go so well, they lost, so they played again tonight (Thursday) and they won, maybe they do better if I'm not there, since Todd, Travis & Trevor went to Joliet to the races. I had Kristy (Todd's mom) lined up to babysit but then they had cancelled tonights game so obviously I cancelled Kristy but then the game was back on again but at 6 p.m. instead of 8 p.m. in Marsellies but I knew Kristy wouldn't be able to be at our place by 5 so I just stayed home w/Olivia and Owen. So now I'll go back to the rest of the week. Wednesday morning Bryce had his first golf lesson at Wolf Creek, he used his friend's clubs and I will admit I wasn't to sure if he'ld like but I picked him up and talked w/Alex (instructor) and he said Bryce did well and Bryce couldn't stop talking about so I'm signing him up for more lessons. Todd found some jr. clubs for him we just need to get them re-gripped and he needs a bag, I don't want to buy new clubs for him yet since he will out grow these clubs soon enough but I told him when he's ready for adult clubs we will get him those, but he's really looking forward to his future lessons, which I'm glad for him. A sport he will use a lifetime, if he chooses. Also, Wednesday my friend Jen White and her 3 girls came from Bloomington to hang out for the day and a few weeks ago Jen had a 31 party so she was also bringing my my goodies. We made homemade pizza and all the kids played great and Jen and I got to chat, this time not on the phone like usual. That night Kamryn and I went to Wal-Mart for the usual household items but we also had to get some b-day gifts for some slumber parties she has coming up, which the first one is tomorrow night, she's is thrilled to be going, I guess it's going to be a spa slumber party (ooh la la), so I'm dropping her off tomorrow evening. While Kamryn and I were at Wal-Mart, Bryce was at the movies w/our friends the Larkins and they saw Transformers, I picked him up at the movies and he said the movie was great, which I'm glad he went w/them because he probably would have had to wait for DVD since to me it doesn't look all that great. Today consisted of playing outside and going for a walk (me walking the twins/bike ride (Bryce-Kamryn) and picking apples, no not to make a pie or applesauce, if we don't pick the apples that keep falling it ruins the grass and has a ton of bugs around, so we each filled a bucket of the apples that have fallen which are rotten. Kamryn had her library time this afternoon and then it was there evening w/their dad and then he brought them home after Bryce's game. I started watching my Netflix DVD, which has been in my junk drawer for probably about a month now, just haven't had the motivation to watch it, but the movie was called "Untraceable" it was a great movie, I was definately on the edge of my seat. Then I put Bryce-Kamryn to bed and now I'm blogging my little fingers off. Tomorrow I have an appointment to take the van for an oil change and then Kamryn to her slumber party. So I'm calling it quits for tonight and I will blog this weekend, we have a few things going on, so I'm sure I'll have some stories to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment