Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday!!

Thank goodness it's Friday!! You wouldn't think I would say that since 1 I don't work, so what difference does it make if it's Friday, but w/the week I've had w/my kids (older) Friday is great because this weekend they are w/their dad and I think we needed a break from each other for a few days. I'm sure reading this you're thinking wow she's a real nice mom but the moms who have kids around my older two ages, it's the attitude coming out more and more. I love them to pieces but everyone needs a break from one another. Today has started out great so I'm hoping it continues. The twins and I got up today and ready and we needed to stop at the grocery store for a few things and then I went to go get Bryce and Kamryn from their dads sitter and Kamryn wanted to stay w/Haley, which was fine w/me and Bryce didn't know yet but he's was going w/Kristy (Todd's mom) and her parents along w/Addison & Bailey for a picnic & walk out at Humiston Woods, he was excited for that. Kristy's parents picked him up around 11 a.m. and off all went. During this time the babies and I played outside w/their water table, (best thing Todd ever made for them). Kristy called to let me know they were done w/their lunch & trail and since Josh (Bryce & Kamryn's dad) was off already I asked her to drop Bryce off w/him since this is his weekend. I just laid the babies down for their afternoon nap and since I'm caught up on laundry/cleaning I figured I'll do some blogging. Bryce has another "All Star" game tomorrow @ 1p.m. in Grand Ridge but I saw the weather is suppose to be nice except for that rain coming, so hopefully it won't hit in Grand Ridge. Found out today that if his team wins tomorrow afternoon they plag again that evening @ 5 p.m. (Happy 4th) at a ballpark, but I hope they do great, cookout will wait. So hope everyone has a great 4th and I'm sure I'll be on again this weekend to let you know what goes on around this busy house.

No comments:

Post a Comment