Monday, July 13, 2009

Another Busy Weekend

Friday night Kamryn had a slumber party @ her friend's house so we all dropped her off around 6ish and then headed to Monical's Pizza because Todd's grandparents called & they were having a pizza party for grandpa Boundy's sister was visiting, so the 5 of us ate dinner w/some of the family members. After dinner we went to Todd's friend (Shanna)to her parents house because she & her husband were home w/the new baby Harper,so we stopped by for a few minutes, what a cutie plus I love the name. Then went home to deal w/baths and bed. Saturday mid morning Todd picked Kamryn up for me at her friends house and then it was time to get Bryce and Kamryn ready for their pictures. I dropped the twins off at my mom's and then headed to pictures @ Riordan Photography in Streator, he does an awesome job and when I get them I will post some. Both kids did good w/poses and then after pictures I dropped Kamryn off at my mom's since Bryce had a game in Marsellies and since we won that game we played another to end up getting 2nd place for the Marsellies Tournament so now we play the Dwight Tournament this Saturday/Sunday. After the game came back to Streator to pick up the three kids and head home. Sunday was a full day of chores for Bryce and Kamryn since they were leaving Monday afternoon for a week w/their dad. They picked up branches that Todd had trimmed, they picked up apples & helped pick out vegetables from the garden, let me tell you they thought they were being murdered by doing sooo many chores but I know when we get them back on Sunday, it will take me a few days for them to get back into their routine. We grilled out for dinner and then did the usual bedtime routine for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment