Monday, July 6, 2009

Long Weekend

Well my last blog was on Friday July 3. So here is some exciting things that has had at the Moore/Masching household. To start with Bryce had an "All Star" Tournament @ 1 p.m. on July 4th in Grand Ridge, even though the weather was so wonderful (being my usual sarcastic) my mom and I drive to Grand Ridge & while people are waiting in their vehicles since it wasn't going to stop raining, the coaches finally thought it might be best to cancel the game (you think) so then I drive back home and it didn't even feel like the 4th to me, probably because of the weather. We got invited to 2 parties and I found out that one was cancelled due to the weather since it would be outside but then w/the weather, I really wasn't in the mood to go to a party when it was still raining out and we would have the twins, so everyone could be trapped in a garage while everybody sweated, just didn't sound like a good time to me, so we ended up just staying home w/the twins and grilling out for ourselves, it was actually nice. After Olivia & Owen went to bed, Todd and I watched Grand Torena w/Clint Eastwood (not too bad of a movie but thought the end was sad). Went to bed since Bryce had "All Star" @ 9 a.m. in Grand Ridge, so I knew that we would be playing at least two games since we didn't play the day before. I get to the game and some of the parents had informed me that if we won the game we would play again at 5 p.m. and if we lost we would play at 1 p.m., don't get me wrong I wanted his team to win but I also wanted to play at 1 not 5 but yes we won 4-1 (i think) since I wasn't going to wait around Streator-Grand Ridge area til the next game @ 5 I came back home, so Todd could go mow his lots. So went back to the next game and unfortunately we lost 0-7 (yuck) so Pontiac received a 2nd place trophy for Grand Ridge Tournament. After game we found out our next week tournament will be held Tues & Thurs night in Marseilles @ 8 p.m. After the game Sunday night the kids and I picked up pizza and headed home and then I got 4 kids all cleaned up and put to bed, so I could start packing snacks and swim bags for our fun filled day Monday in Springfield @ Knights Action Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment