Thursday, July 2, 2009

A little about my Family

I had started this a few months back but never kept up on it, so hopefully this time will be different, I love to talk so what's better than a voice but typing. Since I'm starting over w/this blogging stuff, I'll reintroduce myself. My name is Jen Moore I'm a mother of 4 great (most of the time) kids which ages are 10,9 and twins almost 18 months. I live w/my boyfriend and father of the twins Todd, who also is a great guy (most of the time). I used to work w/Catholic Charities (DCFS) out of Bloomington, but around my 7month of pregnancy w/twins, I had to start taking it easy and since daycare isn't "buy one get one free" my whole check would have gone to daycare and gas, wasn't worth it. Todd works construction so this is his time to be working long hours and he never knows from week to week, where he'll be working or when he'll be home, so me working and taking care of 4 kids, wasn't going to happen, so I am a stay-at-home mom. I love being home w/my kids, knowing that I'm the one who does things for them, not a babysitter but there are definately times I just want to scream. Todd, kids and I live out in the country, which again, like working at times it's nice not to have neighbors being loud or kids coming over unannounced but other times, like to order pizza or if you need a loaf of bread you have to drive all the way into town just to get that and w/gas prices sometimes, that's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment